|Latest News on Cloned Meat & Dairy
- The “Dr. Evil” of climate denial: Meet the legendary P.R. exec with a sinister anti-science agenda
Filmmaker Robby Kenner takes on the "Merchants of Doubt" trying to derail action on climate change
- ‘Food, Inc.’ director’s new project shines light on climate-change deniers
Corporate baloney peddlers are the target of Robert Kenner?s latest documentary, ?Merchants of Doubt.?
- Heat-beater beans could withstand global warming
Eric Hopton for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online They are sometimes known as the "meat of the poor". Beans, in their many forms, provide affordable protein and are vital for the food security for more than 400 million people in the developing world. Highly nutritious, rich in protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates, vitamins, iron, and other micronutrients, bean crops are a staple in many ...
- Many would eat cloned meat, but want it labeled Jan 2, 2007
- Clone Meat and Milk "OK"; No Need to Label: Dec 30, 2006
- FDA: Cloned livestock is safe to eat Dec 28, 2006
- FDA Says Clones Are Safe To Eat Dec 28, 2006
- FDA Issues Draft Documents on the Safety of Animal Clones Dec 28, 2006